TED - Speaker Jeffrey Kluger

I was scanning my facebook account and found this interesting article that I was hooked up listening to. I wasn't able to put down my Ipad until the video finished playing. It is quite captivating to listen to the video and quite significant to share with others, because everyone of us can relate to our own stories about sibling relationships. 

I was astonished about the message of the speaker Jeffrey Kluger -  a senior editor of science and technology reporting at TIME magazine. He speaks about the SIBLING BOND -- it's not only about the relationship within siblings but also the whole relationship of the individual in the family. He tried to emphasize each and everyone's characteristics within the family in accordance to what number you are in the sibling order. He delivers appropriate, facts-based scenarios that could lead you to be magnetized and captivated by his cool disc jockey like voice.

I want to share with you the video that I was talking about and I have included the website on where to watch it.


http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/jeffrey_kluger_the_sibling_bond.html


Golden Tiara

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please do not hesitate to leave any of your comments, questions or suggestions. I would be glad to read and answer it as soon as I can.
Please use your name for identification purposes. Hope to hear from you!

Golden Tiara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Glimpse Of Saudi

About This Blog


  © GoldenTiara Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP