Davao - Scuba Adventure


Davao - Scuba Adventure
September 2010 - Aerial view going to Manila, Philippines :) When I arrived in Manila, I tasted some of the native delicacies only made in my native land Philippines.
One of my favorites and craving the most was the maggang hilaw with bagoong! hmm Yummy! I also did not lose the chance to eat in our famous fast food chain Jollibee! :) Native Foods in Manila.
Hmmm yumyum! I'm ready to eat! Manggang hilaw with bagoong! (unripe Mango with salted fish) Jollibee Value Meal! =) After few days of staying in Manila, I traveled to Davao to visit my relatives…
Golden Tiara








Pig ready for roasting :(











Star Fishes visible in the very clear water








Puto Maya and Cacao drink

Golden Tiara

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please do not hesitate to leave any of your comments, questions or suggestions. I would be glad to read and answer it as soon as I can.
Please use your name for identification purposes. Hope to hear from you!

Golden Tiara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Glimpse Of Saudi

About This Blog


  © GoldenTiara Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP