Crazy Little Things called...


Crazy Little Things called…Little! :)
I was just fascinated by the things that were so tiny to our beloved eyes. Look at the bellpepper that is as small as a glove of garlic!
The other thing I called is baby Pepsi. I came across a candy shop one evening when I was buying a real actual Pepsi in can size. It was so funny that I bought the Baby Pepsi not to drink but to keep it as a souvenir! :)

Golden Tiara





Golden Tiara

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please do not hesitate to leave any of your comments, questions or suggestions. I would be glad to read and answer it as soon as I can.
Please use your name for identification purposes. Hope to hear from you!

Golden Tiara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Glimpse Of Saudi

About This Blog


  © GoldenTiara Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP