Free Meal. Is this all it takes?

There's no way for me to renew my contract. Two years is enough and I have decided not to sign another more couple of years of being a nurse in one of the most prominent hospital here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Of course my career will not stop there. I tried to find another job within the Kingdom and thankful enough that I found one. At first I have thought that I have chosen an institution which is way better or not equal from the previous hospital that I worked with.  But then, I was wrong, it was way worst than my previous one. 
Anyhow, I would not like to comment on the administration's policies and procedures, that's another story.
In this blog, I would like to show you the "free meal" that they are offering to the staff which for me and for sure for others are very overwhelming. Everything about the food with the taste, presentation and how much budget they are allocating on it is so terrible. I have experienced the most appetizing, aromatic, mouthwatering dishes (in a sarcastic way) they have served to the medical staffs. I have stayed there not long enough for I cannot tolerate the ways they treat their staffs, particularly in serving food to them. I just wonder the experiences for those who have stayed there for two years? Three maybe? Or four or more?  The pictures below can tell you everything. It's for you to comment, not just coming from by the word of mouth. I can't wait to hear your feed backs. Happy Viewing!

Golden Tiara













Golden Tiara


Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please do not hesitate to leave any of your comments, questions or suggestions. I would be glad to read and answer it as soon as I can.
Please use your name for identification purposes. Hope to hear from you!

Golden Tiara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Glimpse Of Saudi

About This Blog


  © GoldenTiara Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP